AIDS Vaccine Conference Archive
The conference archive has been developed to allow you to review information from past conferences, including the conference program, speakers, committee members, sponsors, and news generated from the event.
AIDS Vaccine 2008
This was the first time the AIDS vaccine conference was held outside of the U.S. and Europe. The AIDS Vaccine Conference 2008 proved to be a tremendous success with just under 950 participants.
AIDS Vaccine 2007
The AIDS Vaccine Conference 2007 was a huge success with over 900 participants from more than 47 countries participating in three and a half full days of plenary presentations, symposia, oral abstracts, roundtable sessions, and poster presentations.
- Amsterdam, The Netherlands, August 29–September 1
- Montréal, Canada, September 6–9
- Lausanne, Switzerland, August 30–September 1
- New York, United States, September 18–21
- Philadelphia, United States, September 5–8
- Paris, France